How to make Oven-baked Hot-dog
Delicious and very practical recipe to please the whole family. Let’s learn how do make a hot-dog on the oven tray.
- 1 tbsp of olive oil 0.44 fl oz (13 ml)
- 1 unit of chopped onion
- 1/2 unit chopped green pepper
- 16 oz tomato sauce (450g)
- Salt to taste
- Oregano to taste
- Cumin to taste
- 12 units cooked and chopped sausage 1.1 lbs (500g)
- Chopped Chives to taste
- 4 tbsp mayonnaise 1.7 oz (48g)
- 3 units of Hot Dog buns
- 3 oz Pea (85g)
- 3 oz corn (85g)
- 1.3 lbs Mashed potatoes (600g)
- 3.5 oz mozzarella (100g)
- 1 cup potato straw 1.8 oz (50g)
- In a saucepan place the olive oil, onion and green pepper, and saute them.
- Then add the tomato sauce and mix well.
- Put salt, oregano, cumin and the sausage already cooked and chopped.
- As soon as it comes to a boil, keep on the heat for 2 minutes, stirring.
- Turn off and add the chopped chive
- Take a glass refractory baking tray about 8 inches by 14 inches by 2.5 inches (20cmx35cmx6cm) high and grease with half the mayonnaise
- On the top, place the hot dog buns cut in the Half
- Brush the rest of the mayonnaise for them.
- On the top, add all the sausage sauce.
- After, place the pea and the corn.
- Spread all the mashed potatoes and finish it with the mozzarella
- Bring to preheatead oven at 392°F (200ºC) and leave for about 20 minutes until gratin