How to make milk powder cake in a blender
This milk powder cake is very fluffy and perfect for an afternoon snack. Let’s learn this pure delight!
- 3 units of eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar 4.7 oz (135g)
- 1/3 cup oil 2.7 fl oz (80 ml)
- 1/2 cup milk 4 fl oz (120 ml)
- 1/2 cup milk powder 1.6 oz (45g)
- 1 and 1/3 cups wheat flour 5.6 oz (160g)
- 2 tsp chemical yeast 0.35 oz (10g)
- condensed milk 14 oz (395g)
- 1/3 cup milk powder 1 oz 1/3 cup (30g)
- milk cream 7 oz (200g)
- Place the eggs, sugar, oil, milk and milk power in a blender and beat well
- Pour into a bowl and add the wheat flour and chemical yeast, both sifted
- Pour into a greased and floured pan and bake in a preheated oven at 392º F (200º C) for about 40 minutes or until you do the toothpick test and it comes out clean.
- Remove the cake from the oven and turn it from warm to cold
- In a pan off the heat, add the condensed milk and milk and mix them
- Add the cream and stir until smooth
- Cook over low heat, stirring always
- From the moment it boils, cook for 2 minutes
- Place on the cake and if you want, sift milk powder Ninho over the top.
Valid to: 2 days if stored at room temperature (in a dry and ventilated place) 7 days if stored under refrigeration (fridge) and 90 days stored under freezing (freezer)