How to make meat roulade
Meat roulade is an easy recipe that yields a lot. It’s perfect for a family weekend. Let’s learn it!
- 2.2 lbs of ground beef (1kg)
- Salt to taste
- Black pepper to taste
- Onion powder to taste
- Chopped parsley and chive to taste
- 1 unit of egg
- 1 tbsp of Mayonnaise 0.42 oz (12g)
- 3 tbsp of seasoned ready-made farofa/manioc flour 1.6 oz (45g)
- 3.5 oz of ham (100g)
- 1 unit of chopped seedless tomato
- 3 oz of peas (85g)
- 3 oz of corn (85g)
- Salt to taste
- 0.85 oz Oregano to taste
- 5.3 oz of mozzarella (150g)
- 2 tbsp of mayonnaise 0.85 oz (24g)
- 1/3 cup tomato sauce 2.7 fl oz (80 ml)
- In a bowl put the ground beef, season with salt, black pepper, onion powder and parsley and chive
- Add the egg, mayonnaise and the ready flour manioc to bind everything together and stir it very well.
- Put the meat on the top of an open food bag and then place another on the top.
- Open it with a roller ping.
- I made it with 11×16 inches (28x40cm) and with thickness of 0.4 inches (1 cm).
- Fill with the ham, it is important to make the sides and the end with about 2 fingers, so you can close it.
- Then put the tomato, peas, corn and season with a little salt and oregano
- Finish with the mozzarella.
- Start rolling the roulade gently, make it as tight as possible.
- Bind the sides of the meat and press with the fingers the final one to close tightly
- Transfer to a platter and brush mayonnaise
- Bring to preheated oven at 390ºF (200ºC) for 1 hour
- Finally brush tomato sauce and leave for more 5 minutes
Valid to: 3 days if stored in a tightly closed pot under refrigeration (fridge) and 90 days if stored in a tightly closed jar under freezing (freezer).