How to Make Butter-Sautéed Shimeji Mushrooms
A classic in Japanese restaurants that we all enjoy is butter-sautéed shimeji mushrooms. Today, I'll teach you this super easy and delicious recipe. Let's learn how to make it!
- 10.6 oz Black Shimeji Mushrooms (300g)
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil 0.44 fl oz (13ml)
- 1 and 1/2 tbsp Butter 1.06 oz (30g)
- 2 tbsp Mirin Sake 1 fl oz (30ml)
- 2 tbsp Soy Sauce 1 fl oz (30ml)
- Chives to taste
- In a high-heat skillet, add the olive oil and butter and wait for them to melt.
- Add the mushrooms, they are spaced out, and don't stir them.
- Leave them like this for about 1 minute.
- Then, stir them gently and let them sauté without stirring too much.
- When they start to get tender, add the mirin sake and wait for the alcohol to evaporate.
- Then, add the soy sauce and sauté for for 30 seconds more.
- Turn off the heat and finish with the chopped green onions.
Valid to: 2 days if stored in the refrigerator.