How to Make Zucchini Sticks
Look at this delicious snack for you to make at home. Super crispy zucchini sticks with Parmesan cheese.
- 1 unit of Zucchini cut into sticks
- 2 tablespoons of Olive Oil 1.04 oz (26ml)
- Salt to taste
- Black Pepper to taste
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan finely grated 1.7 oz (50g)
- Cut the washed zucchini into sticks and place in a bowl.
- Add the olive oil, salt, and black pepper, and mix well.
- Place the Parmesan cheese on a plate and roll each zucchini stick in it so that the Parmesan sticks.
- Place on a baking sheet with parchment paper and bake in a preheated oven at 425°F (220°C) for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Tips: Valid to: Consume immediately.