How to make White Forest Brigadeiro
A gourmet white chocolate brigadeiro recipe to make and earn money by selling. Let's check out this delicious treat!
- 13.8 oz Sweetened Condensed Milk (390g)
- 1/2 tbsp Butter 0.35 oz (10g)
- 2 tbsp Heavy Cream 1 oz (30g)
- 1.76 oz Chopped White Chocolate (50g)
- 1/2 cup Chopped Maraschino Cherries 3.53 oz (100g)
- 1.76 oz Grated White Chocolate (50g)
- In a saucepan with the heat turned off, add the sweetened condensed milk, butter, heavy cream, and white chocolate.
- Stir well and heat over low heat, stirring constantly.
- When it starts to pull away from the sides of the pan, continue stirring for another minute.
- Turn off the heat and add the drained maraschino cherries. Make sure there’s no excess liquid to avoid affecting the brigadeiro’s texture.
- Cover with plastic wrap or a food-safe bag and let it cool at room temperature.
- Grease your hands and take a small portion of the mixture.
- Roll it into small balls and coat them with grated white chocolate.