- 2 units of Potato
- 4 cloves of Garlic
- 2 tbsp Olive oil 0.88 fl oz (26 mL)
- Salt to taste
- Smoked Paprika to taste
- Wash and cut the potatoes
- Place in a bowl
- Add the olive oil and seasonings
- Stir well
- Place in the preheated Airfryer at 392ºF (200°C) for 5 minutes
- Leave at the same temperature for 12 minutes
- Open and shake a little
- Place in the Airfryer for 6-12 minutes more.
Tips: Valid to: consume immediately It can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days, but with completely different characteristics.