How to Make Puff Pastry Turkey Breast Roll
Do you wanna a very quick and practical snack? This one will win your heart. With just 5 ingredients, you can prepare a delicious puff pastry roll. Let's go!
- 10.58 oz of Puff Pastry frozen (300 g)
- 1 unit of Egg
- 7.05 oz of Turkey Breast grated (200 g)
- Oregano to taste
- 7.05 oz of Mozzarella Cheese sliced (200 g)
- Wait for the pastry to thaw following the package instructions
- Unroll the puff pastry gently
- Beat the egg with a fork and brush it all over the pastry
- On top, place the grated turkey breast, leaving about 3 fingers of space from the end where you'll finish rolling the pastry
- Then add oregano and finish with the slices of mozzarella cheese. Roll it gently.
- Close with the pastry's bag and place it in the freezer for 20 minutes before cutting
- Cut the pastry in half, then in half again, and then divide each piece into 3, totaling 12 rolls
- Place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush with egg on the sides
- Preheat the oven to 392°F (200°C) and bake for about 30 minutes or until golden brown
Tips: – Shelf Life: Immediate consumption due to crunchiness, but they can be kept baked in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.