How to Make Powdered Milk Rice Pudding
If you enjoy rice pudding and Leite Ninho, you'll enjoy this amazing combination. Let's learn how to make it!
- 1 cup Uncooked Type 1 Rice 7.05 oz (200g)
- 3 and 1/2 cups Water 28.74 oz (840ml)
- 13.76 oz Condensed Milk (390g)
- 1 cup Powdered Milk 3.17 oz (90g)
- 3.53 oz Heavy Cream (100g)
- In a saucepan, mix the rice and water.
- Once it starts to boil, reduce the heat and let the saucepan semi-covered until the water is reduced to about 3 fingers’ height above the rice, approximately 15 minutes.
- Mix the condensed milk with the powdered milk and add it to the rice pot along with the cream.
- Now, don’t stop stirring.
- After it start boiling, cook for only 2 minutes and remove from heat.
- Let it rest off the heat for about 10 minutes.
Valid to: 5 days if kept refrigerated.