How to make Parmesan Cheese Cookies
Ever wanted to make those pricey market-bought parmesan cheese snacks at home? Today, I'll teach you how, so you can save some money. Let's learn it!
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour 4.23 oz (120g)
- 2.8 oz Finely Grated Parmesan Cheese (80g)
- 4 tbsp Butter or Margarine 1.41 oz (80g)
- 1 unit Yolk
- In a bowl, combine all the ingredients and mix with your hands until you have a homogeneous dough.
- Roll out the dough in a plastic wrap and make cuts using a ring with a diameter of 3.3 inches (8.5 cm).
- Then, cut each circle into 8 equal parts.
- Gently remove the cheese-shaped biscuits and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Use a toothpick to poke holes in the biscuits to imitate pizza slices.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (about 400°F) and bake for about 12-15 minutes.