How to make No-Bake Lemon Cheesecake
The cheesecake is probably the easiest and quickest you've ever seen, with a light lemon flavor, making it a not-so-sweet dessert. Let's learn how to make this delight!
- 7 oz Maize Biscuits (200g)
- 5 tbsp Butter 3.5 oz (100g)
- 16 oz Cream Cheese (450g)
- 13.8 oz Condensed Milk (390g)
- 1/2 cup Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice 4 fl oz (120 mL)
- 7 oz Heavy Cream (200g)
- 2 tbsp Water 1 fl oz (30 mL)
- 0.2 oz Unflavored Gelatin (1/2 envelope) (6g)
- Zest of 3 Lemons
- Lemon Zest
- Place the cookies in a blender and blend until it turns into a fine crumb.
- Melt the butter and add it to the blender.
- Blend a little more.
- Transfer the mixture to a 20 cm (approximately 8 inches) removable-bottom pan.
- Press it down with the back of a spoon or with your fingertips.
- Cover the entire bottom and go up a little on the sides with the crumb mixture.
- Place it in the freezer for 15-20 minutes.
- Meanwhile, prepare the filling.
- In the blender, combine the cream cheese, condensed milk, freshly squeezed lemon juice, and heavy cream. Blend for 1 minute.
- If necessary, scrape down the sides of the blender with a spatula.
- In a bowl with water, dissolve the unflavored gelatin. Once set, microwave for about 15-20 seconds until melted.
- Add the melted gelatin to the blender and blend for only about 20 seconds.
- Turn off the blender and add the lemon zest, stir with a spatula.
- Take the pan from the freezer and pour in the cream mixture.
- Refrigerate until it sets and chills.
- When serving, garnish with lemon zest.
Valid to: 3 days when stored in the refrigerator.