How to make lemon muffin
If you want a super practical snack option, this muffin is perfect! Let’s learn this lemon muffin.
- 2 units of Egg
- 3 oz Plain yogurt (85g)
- 1/4 cup Squeezed lemon 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- Zest of 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup Oil 2 fl oz (60 ml)
- 1 and 1/2 cup Wheat flour 6 oz (180g)
- 3/4 cup Sugar 4.8 oz (135g)
- 2 tsp Chemical yeast 0.35 oz (10g)
- 2 tbsp Pearl sugar 0.7 oz (20g)
- In a bowl, place the eggs, the squeezed lemon, the lemon zest, the yogurt and the oil and beat them.
- In another bowl, place the wheat flour and the chemical yeast and mix it.
- Add them sifted in the bowl of liquids and stir it just until be homogeneous.
- Distribute the dough in the pans, fill only 3/4 of the pan. I prefer to use na ice cream scoop to fill the pans.
- If you use silicone bakeware suitable for muffins, grease with a thin layer of butter, so that the droplets do not stick to the bottom and sides and fill with dough up to 3/4 of the pan.
- Garnish with pearl sugar.
- Bring to preheated oven at 450º F (230º C) for 5 minutes.
- Then, reduce to 400º F (200º C) and leave for about 10-12 minutes.
- Remove the dumplings from the bakeware and let them cool on a grill, so they don’t sweat.
Valid to: 5 days at room temperature if stored in closed pot in a dry and airy place. 10 days under refrigeration (fridge) if stored in a tightly closed pot and 90 days under freezing (freezer). To defrost, just leave in the fridge for about 6 hours or at room temperature for 3 hours, or put in the microwave for 30 to 50 seconds.