How to make Homemade Rice Flour
It's possible to make rice flour at home, and it's cheaper than buying it at the market. Let's learn how to cook it!
- 1 cup Raw Rice 7 oz (200g)
- Place the rice in a blender or food processor and blend for about 4 to 5 minutes. Do not blend more than 1 cup at a time.
- After blending well and turning into a fine crumb, transfer it to a bowl, sifting the rice flour. It’s important to use a fine-mesh sieve.
- Put whatever remains in the sieve back into the blender and blend again.
- 1 cup of raw rice will yield 1 and 1/3 cups of rice flour.
- Store in a tightly closed container in a dry and airy place for up to 90 days, but always respect the expiration date of the raw rice.
- Use in your recipes as usual.
Valid to: 90 days if stored in a tightly closed container in a dry and airy place.