How to make Creamy Chocolate Cake
This is the creamiest cake you've ever seen in your life, so if you love chocolate, you have to try this delight. Let's learn how to make it!
- 3 units Eggs
- 1 cup Sugar (180g)
- Heavy Cream (200g)
- 8.8 oz Chopped Dark Chocolate (250g)
- 2.5 tbsp Butter (50g)
- 1 cup All-Purpose Flour (120g)
- 2 tsp Baking Powder (10g)
- 5.3 oz Chopped Dark Chocolate (150g)
- 1/3 cup Milk (80 mL)
- In a bowl, combine eggs, sugar, and heavy cream. Mix well.
- In another bowl, place the dark chocolate and butter, then microwave in 30-second intervals until be melted and smooth.
- Once homogeneous, add it to the egg mixture and mix well.
- Sift the all-purpose flour and baking powder, and mix once more.
- Transfer to a round 8-inch diameter cake pan (mine is a removable bottom pan), greased with butter and dusted with a mixture of flour and cocoa powder.
- Preheat the oven to 200°C (about 400°F) and bake for about 35-40 minutes, or until a toothpick still comes out slightly dirty.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool.
- Melt the chocolate in 30-second intervals in the microwave.
- Once smooth, add the milk and mix a little more.
- Unmold the cooled cake and transfer it to the serving plate.
- Prick the top of the cake with a toothpick and pour the frosting while it is still warm.
Valid to: 1 day if stored at room temperature (in a dry and airy place), 5 days if stored in the refrigerator, and 90 days if stored in the freezer.