How to make Brigadeiro Mousse
A practical and delicious dessert to bring some innovation to your kitchen, Brigadeiro Mousse.
- 13.8 oz Condensed Milk (390g)
- 3 and 1/2 tbsp Cocoa Powder 1.2 oz (35g)
- 3.5 oz Chopped Dark Chocolate (100g)
- 7 oz Heavy Cream (200g)
- 6.8 oz Whipping Cream (200ml)
- 1/2 cup Chocolate Sprinkles 2.8 oz (80g)
- In a saucepan off the heat, combine the condensed milk and sifted cocoa powder, and mix it well.
- Add the chopped chocolate, mix all the ingredients, and heat over a low flame.
- Cook on low heat, stirring constantly. This is crucial to prevent it from burning.
- Once it starts to boil, let it cook for 3 minutes until it completely comes away from the bottom.
- Remove it from the heat and add the heavy cream, stirring well.
- If necessary, use an egg beater to mix thoroughly.
- Pour the brigadeiro into a bowl, cover with plastic wrap making contact with the surface, and refrigerate to cool.
- Whip the chilled heavy cream until it reaches a whipped cream consistency.
- Remove the plastic wrap from the brigadeiro and beat it with a mixer to make it lighter and creamier.
- Add about ⅓ of the brigadeiro to the whipped cream and beat until smooth.
- Then add all the remaining brigadeiro and beat again.
- Transfer to an oval baking dish.
- Finish by sprinkling the sprinkles on top.
- Refrigerate until set.