How to make banana cake with oatmeal
This is a gluten-free and lactose-free banana cake, made with oatmeal and brown sugar, very fluffy and quick to make. Let’s make it!
- 4 units of Ripe banana
- 3 units of Egg
- 1/3 cup Oil 2.7 fl oz (80 ml)
- 1 cup Brown sugar 6 oz (170g)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 2 cups Oatmeal in thin flakes 5.6 oz (160g)
- 1/3 cup Water 2.7 oz (80 ml)
- 1 tbsp Chemical yeast 0.53 oz (15g)
- Put in a blender 2 chopped bananas, eggs, oil, brown sugar, cinnamon powder, and half of the oatmeal in flakes and beat them for about 2 minutes
- Pour the Blender mixture into a bowl. I noticed that the dough was very dense and I add some water, then the rest of the chopped bananas which are 2 units, the rest of the oatmeal and the Chemical yeast and mix it again.
- Pour in a ring mold cake pan (round shape with central hole). I used one of 9 inches (23 cm) in diameter and 3.5 inches (9 cm) high. Greased with oil and with a mixture of oat bran (1 tablespoon) and 1 pinch of cinnamon powder.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 392°F (200º C) for about 40 minutes.
- Unmold from warm to cold.
Valid to: 1 day at room temperature and 4 days under refrigeration (fridge)